Gwinnett Place CID is only one percent of the entire land area of Gwinnett County, but as the main commercial core, the area’s sphere of influence provides a massive economic impact. In fact, Gwinnett Place has an annual economic impact of $15.9 billion on the State of Georgia.
Did you know Gwinnett Place has …
- 28,688 workers, 7% of all Gwinnett County jobs
- 2,054 companies with $2.1 billion in payroll and $7.5 billion in sales
- 199.2 million in annual recurring public revenues
- 220 restaurants that sell $102 million in retail food and beverage sales
- 10% of all Gwinnett County’s professional, scientific and technical services jobs
Endless possibilities …
While Gwinnett Place CID has tremendous impact on the County, our greatest chapter is still being written. Imagine the economic impact possibilities once redevelopment in this area has truly occurred. The best is yet to come with the continued partnership between Gwinnett County and the private sector businesses that support the Gwinnett Place CID and the vision for an internationally diverse, livable urban community in the strategic heart of Gwinnett. With the willingness to act boldly, and with a continued investment in and commitment to Gwinnett Place, anything can be accomplished.
Click on the reports below created by KB Advisors to learn more.