Small Investment. Big Improvements!
The Gwinnett Place CID is a self-taxing district that uses the additional property taxes of its members to accelerate infrastructure improvements, security enhancements and economic development initiatives. The CID is leading the effort to expedite mobility, quality of life and economic improvement strategies for the benefit of businesses, employees and visitors to Gwinnett's central business district. Through partnerships with Gwinnett County Government, the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, the State of Georgia and others, the CID has a proven track record of making improvements that are transforming Gwinnett Place.
Recent initiatives of the Gwinnett Place CID:
- Job growing tax credits/incentives now in place (Greater Gwinnett Place Opportunity Zone).
- Daily security patrols. Double digit crime reduction.
- Landscaping and area clean-up crews work five days each week. Removed 38 tons of trash in 2015 alone.
- Coordinated media campaign promoting a positive image of area.
- New mixed-use district ordinance now in place.
- More transportation mobility projects under construction or planned to begin in 2017.
- Liaison to local governments.
- Tax increment financing now available for redevelopment projects.
- Catalyst site redevelopment strategies.
- Transportation investment master plan.
- I-85 transit alternatives.
- Traffic signal optimization.
All revenue generated by the CID is reinvested back into the area.
Use this interactive map to determine the value of your commercial property and estimated CID investment amount.
Join Now by completing this consent form. Send completed forms to Gwinnett Place CID, 3700 Crestwood Parkway, Suite 680, Duluth, GA 30096.